Potassium Sulphate NPK 00:00:50
Potassium Sulphate NPK (00:00:50) is one of the most popular low
chloride fertilizer combining the essential nutrients potassium and
sulphur in a high concentration. Both nutrients are essential for yield and
quality of food, feed and fiber.
- It induces root growth and enables the plants to uptake more nutrients. Improves translocation of nutritional material from stem and branches to maturing fruits.
- Improves final weight, sugar and quality of fruits.
- Develops resistance in plants to water stress conditions during terminal period of the production season.
- Improves shelf life of the fruits.
- K is specially structured and designed, this will give an excellent growth in all the stages of crop namely seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive stage and ripening stage.
- The nutrient is textured and cohesively balanced. Hence, this will give better result and excellent yield in all crops like fruits, vegetables, flowers, field crops, horticultural crops, foliage crops etc.