Magnesium Sulphate (as Mg) 9.5%
- Ujjawala Magnesium contains Magnesium (as Mg) 9.5% and Sulphur (as S) 12%.
- It is the central atom of chlorophyll. Magnesium is necessary to achieve high concentrations of starch in potatoes, sugar beet and fats in oil seeds.
- It is an essential component of various enzyme systems for energy production, protein synthesis and growth regulation. It is improve chlorophyll content and photosynthesis of plants.
- It activates many plant enzymes needed for growth and development.
- It aids in phosphate metabolism, serving as a carrier of phosphate compounds through the plant. Magnesium facilitates translocation of carbohydrates (sugars and starches) and enhances the production of oils and fats.
Dosage: Foliar Spray: Dissolve 3.0 - 5.0 g of Ujjawala Magnesium per liter
of water. First spray 20-25 days after transplantation. Repeat another two
sprays at an interval of 10 -15 days and give 2-3 sprays during cropping
seasons. In case of cotton 3 sprays are Helpful in controlling red leaf
disease. Soil Application: For field crops and oilseed crops 20 - 25 kg of
Uijawala Magnesium/acre. Plantations: 150-200 g per tree per annum.
Packing 1Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg, 25Kg