Ujjawala Zinc Plus
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate (as Zn) 21%
- Ujjawala Zinc 21 contains Zinc Heptahydrate (as Zn) 21% and Sulphur (asS) 10%.
- Continuous use of fertilizer and intensive cropping on the same soil can result in depletion of Zinc.
- Chemical compound, a very easily water soluble, transparent, colourless, crystalline compound. Although many carriers of zinc are available, zinc sulphate is found to be most effective one.
- To overcome Zinc deficiency we have developed Zinc component products Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 21%.
- It is promotes lush growth of healthy green leaves.
- It is reduces whithening and patches it stops the formation of abnormally small leaves.
- It increases the plant's resistance to diseases and boosts growth rate.
- It is proven product that substantially accelerates the yield. It also reduces the intensity of chlorosis, flower, and fruit drop.
- It is also helps in the growth of crop shoots and the formation of grains and fruits in faster way.
Dosage: Apply 15 Kg per acre at the time of sowing or transplantation.